Emanuel goes after Chick-fil-A for boss’ anti-gay views

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crepe - watered down pancake mix. Meh. But when someone else makes it for me and wraps it around some strawberries and yumminess, it's pretty good.

I guess I'm alone on this, but I don't like sweet stuff during dinner (apples, sweet potatoes, sweet cassaroles, etc.). Afterwards, however, I'm all over some pie or even sweet potatoe with brown sugar and stuff.

I guess I'm alone on this, but I don't like sweet stuff during dinner (apples, sweet potatoes, sweet cassaroles, etc.). Afterwards, however, I'm all over some pie or even sweet potatoe with brown sugar and stuff.
No, you're not alone. I don't like sweet foods for dinner either. . . this rules out a lot of German food, blech.

I am different in the fact that I'm not huge on sweet desserts either. A cookie now and then is ok though.

No, you're not alone. I don't like sweet foods for dinner either.
I don't like sweet foods for dinner, either.

Mashed sweet potatoes are a great balance side dish for something salty like prime rib with Au-jus.

^Heck no, the best side to prime rib with au-jus is bacon. Or a regular white potato with bacon.

Mashed sweet potatoes are a great balance side dish for something salty like prime rib with Au-jus.
You and your buddy, the Hoary Lord of the Netherworld can dine on that if you like...

^Heck no, the best side to prime rib with au-jus is bacon. Or a regular white potato with bacon.
But this has it all over your Devil Dish.

Back