Email about continuing education

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajc640

Reaction score
I just got an email about continuing education credits for PEs. Think that is a good sign?

It doesn't sound like a bad sign.  Better than an early sign-up for a study course! I've received neither, so I'm just sitting over here trying to stay calm.

I got an email from Urban Decay about their sale on eyeshadow. Does this mean I need more eyeshadow? Probably. just saying.

I actually have the bright ass palette. I use it on my eyes though. It's fun for specific occasions!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually have the bright ass palette. I use it on my eyes though. It's fun for specific occasions!

Lol you know what....after taking a look at the Urban Decay sale, I do too.  I haven't been able to use the blue shades yet, but I dip into the purple every now and then.

Lol you know what....after taking a look at the Urban Decay sale, I do too.  I haven't been able to use the blue shades yet, but I dip into the purple every now and then.
I kind of enjoy that people can see that there are new responses in this thread, and here we are, talkin bout eyeshadow

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back