Electrical Power Pe Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the people who passed the exam, can you please provide me with ideas on how to study for the test, I have been trying multiple times with no succes, your help is mostly appreciated....
Do as many problems as you can. Understand the concepts. Keeping doing problems. When you find a problem you have difficulty with, study what you do not understand. Then keep doing problems. Ask questions in this forum about problems you do not understand. This forum helped me alot. I asked many questions here, and received help. Thanks to everyone that helped me.

I passed too! Congrats to everyone else who passed too. VA state board doesn't have any info but NCEES site posted it. No score shown. Thanks again for everyone and your terrific help. Now off to sell most of my study material. Msg me if interested.

Passed in Minnesota on the first attempt.

My advice: buy the NCEES sample exam and understand the concepts for every problem in the book - that's actually not as hard of a thing to do as it sounds. Buy and use the NEC Handbook. Make a short index of where to find commonly-used concepts in the Camara manual. Buy an IES book for illumination problems. Understand that the real journey is in your preparation, not the test itself. Study hard and by the time April comes, sitting for the test will just be the one last step and not the dreaded date of doom. Start studying now.

Back