EIT in CA Safe to assume I didn't pass? :(

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get the link for the "diagnostic" when they log in? I'm assuming since the link is made available (even though the link doesn't go anywhere currently) that I most likely failed :Failed:
or....does EVERYONE have the "diagnostic link? see attached pic...

5283931615_8f31c822d2.jpg

TO SANDY: Can you log out and log back in? Do you still see the diagnostic link?

Anyone else get the link for the "diagnostic" when they log in? I'm assuming since the link is made available (even though the link doesn't go anywhere currently) that I most likely failed :Failed:
or....does EVERYONE have the "diagnostic link? see attached pic...

5283931615_8f31c822d2.jpg

TO SANDY: Can you log out and log back in? Do you still see the diagnostic link?
untitled.GIF

I passed also!! I didn't get the diagnostic link

congrats to everyone who even took the test!! That test was seriously stressful!

Just checked!!! The server is up and running!!! I PASSED!!!

Congrats to everyone who passed and for who did not...please don't give up!!!

i'm surprised that they sent out e-mails now, just in time for christmas, lol. i was prepared to wait until the beginning of february, but then again, i guess since ncees administered the test, it's all electronic now, the results. less hassle for the state board employees next year, haha.

oh, and i passed. :D what a wonderful christmas gift, really.

congrats to everyone who passed as well :D

i'm surprised that they sent out e-mails now, just in time for christmas, lol. i was prepared to wait until the beginning of february, but then again, i guess since ncees administered the test, it's all electronic now, the results. less hassle for the state board employees next year, haha.
oh, and i passed. :D what a wonderful christmas gift, really.

congrats to everyone who passed as well :D
I passed in CA too! Good luck to everyone else!! Hope everyone is getting that early Christmas present!!

I'm so jealous of you folks that have your results. Passing must feel so good.

Back