EET Structural depth review course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first time I took the exam, I self-studied. The second time, I took PPI's class. The third time, which was the time I passed, I took EET's breadth and depth classes and put myself through multiple (two) full-length practice exams the two Saturdays before the exam. I finally learned to pay very close attention to units and what the questions were asking (i.e. nominal vs. design capacity). I basically finally got my butt in gear and kept myself to a very rigorous study schedule (mainly due to the commitment EET requires). I focused on knowing a few references (my EET binders, mainly) extremely well, though I also had my CERM tabbed pretty thoroughly from my previous attempts. I pared down what I brought into the room based on what I had and had not used in the past.

Really, I think it was EET that helped me the most. They kept me to a schedule that got me studying more hours than I think I had either of my previous tries, and I found their practice problems to be very useful.
This post might help you. This person passed the Apr-17 Structural Depth

Anyway i have already bought the mentioned course, however it covers so much material which i guess it will never show up in the PE exam.

for this reason i hope anyone who took the april exam to share his thoughts.

Thanks for everyone for helping me. :rolleyes:

Back