EET and more?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngmakhlo_PE

CIVIL
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently enrolled in the EET review course for the October 2016 exam and so far I am really enjoying it and feel like I am getting a lot out of it! the practice exams and problems at the end of each session are challenging and plentiful. I find myself studying and solving the problems from that weeks session for about 2-3 hours every day leading up to the next review session. Depending on the quantity of problems given, I usually find myself done with the practice problems by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Should I be solving problems and studying other material outside of what is provided in the EET course when I am finished with the provided problems or is what is provided enough? I appreciate the suggestions and help!

You are the only one who knows that answer. Do you feel you have a full understanding of the topics?

I also am enrolled in the EET course. I am working problems and studying outside of what is provided in the class. I have read great things about the course; however, I am not going to walk into the exam wondering if I could have studied more or worked more problems. 

Work your butt off now and make it as easy as you can on yourself when exam time comes. 

Are the outside materials/problems that you have been studying and answering related to what we covered that week? For example, this past Saturday we covered Materials II and Soil Mechanics II, so are you now reviewing outside material pertaining to these topics or are you just doing an all inclusive review as we go along? thanks for your input!

I work all the EET problems then find all the problems I can related to the topics we covered and work those. I also read up on any additional material I can find. 

The depth review has not started, but I work problems/study about every other day on my own. I basically alternate day to day between a breadth topic and geo depth. 

I studied alot before the review class so it would serve more as a review. 

That is what I do too. I solve problems other than those given by EET. I started watching the previous recording for the depth section as well. I do 3 hrs a day after work Mon to Thu and maybe Sunday when I get my groove back after the weekend chillaxing time ?

Back