Ebola is here, Dallas, Texas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10646967_937842679570077_8201324849863297056_n.jpg

If you work at a hospital , needle pricks, vomiting, diarrhea full of blood etc. those things happen on a daily if not hourly basis...

There are lots of opportunities to spread this disease

Did you not include the phrase "honor and obey your husband in your marriage vows?

As I am currently sitting in an airport...I would say that there is plenty of vomit, diarrhea, and blood here. Who can say that they never have been on a flight where someone has vomited. Do you know who sat in the seat before you?

That being said, I think it's pretty hard to catch. The people who are getting sick are aid workers who are in direct contact with those who are very ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it gets out of hand It will kill the people who work in our hospitals first.. Most hospitals are just not prepared for that kind of stuff....I hope they require people to admit where they have travelled, of course there are hipaa rules that protect the patients but not their nurses and doctors...

ON the brighter side, it might make getting into medical school a little easier, what with all those dead doctors to replace.

Back