EB Pigskin Pick'Em 2019-2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K guys and gals! Now's the time, get your picks in!!

And @Road Guy, it doesn't look like you're signed up in the group yet. I think all you need to do in the ESPN fantasy app is create an entry using the "confidence" spread and then, once you're Pick'Em entry is made, search for the group "EB Pigskin Pick 'Em" and enter the password.

I know you're super busy wrapping up at your job, but we want you in this league and the first picks must be in by Thursday!

Are we able to see other people’s picks before the games start, or just our own?
What, you trying to steal my picks??

You can see what other people have chosen generally if you click the info button to the left for each game (if you're in the app).

I think I may have created two accounts? I will just use the one- sorry I think it was a pain!

I picked GB to win in the other Pick'Em I'm in, where you pick the winner against the spread. That one has a $40 buy-in with weekly prizes as well as overall prizes at the end, so that's a better start.

Back