EB NFL Pick 'em League (2016)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will take last place again this year?

• NJmike PE

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • bradlelf

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • MetsFan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here's the list as of 8/31. Would be nice to get 1 more player to make for an even 10-person league (easier payout distributions). Though I would have thought we'd have a lot more interest this time around. And based on the entry fee poll, it looks like the general consensus is $25. So I don't know if that will cause anyone else to drop out or not.

1. Knight1fox3
  2. Akwooly
  3. Road Guy
  4. cdc0001
  5. P-E
  6. MetsFan
  7. arminator_06
  8. Flyer_PE
  9. NJmike PE
C'mon @envirotex, you're a football junky. Get in on the fun! :thumbs:

Oh, and here's your "stat of the week". 

New York Jets @ Philly

CHRISTIAN HACKENBERG, 11 for 31, total 54 yards

That means each time he attempted to throw the ball it only went 1.7 yds. :lmao:

Is that total yards, or total passing yards?

C'mon @envirotex, you're a football junky. Get in on the fun! :thumbs:
Not really so much for pro-football...
14191913_1360967517247524_8635927857435055847_n.jpg

Not really so much for pro-football...
Indeed I know you're more college football oriented, but I know you still follow NFL too. This league that we have is super simple. Just pick what you think the winning team is of each game each week. As noted above, it literally takes no more than 5 min. You would make #10 and would make for more evenly distributed payouts. C'mon, all the cool EB kids are doing it!  :B

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the 2016 college football thread, anyway?...I might need someplace to cry on Monday.

Untitled.png

Here's the list as of 8/31. Would be nice to get 1 more player to make for an even 10-person league (easier payout distributions). Though I would have thought we'd have a lot more interest this time around. And based on the entry fee poll, it looks like the general consensus is $25. So I don't know if that will cause anyone else to drop out or not.

1. Knight1fox3
  2. Akwooly
  3. Road Guy
  4. cdc0001
  5. P-E
  6. MetsFan
  7. arminator_06
  8. Flyer_PE
  9. NJmike PE
That brings it back down to only (8) people. Should we proceed with that?

yeah I can live with $10 bucks as well, just figured a few more buck would make it more interesting... hell if we have to do $5 to get people to pay I can live with that

Well I have to say, I'm surprised this didn't fill up yet. We're in the final counting days left before the season starts and we still don't have 10 people? I'd suggest posting on the (fantasy) league searching reddit website but I understand you only want engineers. Hopefully somebody else reading this between now and thursday Sept 8th decides to join! $10 or $25, it doesn't matter much IMO.

Alright, we can keep it at $10 per person and that will keep @MetsFan in the league. Now we just need to convince @envirotex so that we get an even 10 player league. 

BTW, I haven't yet received payment from anyone who said they'll be playing. The season kicks off in just 2 days! :D

The way I've handled finances in the past is for everyone to send their $$ to me via PayPal or Google Wallet. It's really the easiest method and less money changing of hands. And PayPal allows premium account users (which I have) to carry a balance long-term. So the $$ is basically going to sit in there (vs. going to my personal banking account) until the end of the season where I will make payouts accordingly (basically just paid back via PayPal). Also be advised, when making a direct payment, use the "send money to friends & family" option or there will be annoying fees associated with the transfer. My PP account is my email address [email protected]. If there are any issues with what I mentioned, let me know and perhaps we can work something else out. Also, NO PAY, NO PLAY. I do not work on any sort of credit basis. Sorry but it’s just never worked out good in the past
lol at Hotmail....

Looks like there is a $0.59 fee if you use a linked credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back