EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really kicking myself for not grasping the importance of the points. Then again, my attitude was, well I'll be correct for all of them so it doesn't matter what points I assign (Screw you Seattle, I could have held my own with one upset). Just going to say, this week was like preseason, you boys better watch out because now my throwing arm is warmed up... er... something like that. I predict that I will be in 6th or 7th place at the end of tonight based on the points y'all have left to earn and who I expect you to pick. I'm already looking forward to next week to see where this goes.

Kinda pissed. I had picked Atlanta up until this morning and then switched to the Eagles. I felt dirty picking the fucking Eagles too. Serves me right.

I vote for the first week being a practice week and start for real next week.

Talking smack is part of the price of admission.

Maybe I just need to pick based on "cuter" uniforms.

way I see it is the standings are pretty much set for the end of week one going into the final game... except for last place because that could change... and the fact that KF and I will have to break the tie for 4th place ranking based on score, though I may have overlooked something

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, can't do much worse than i did this week.

Besides, did you see how ugly the 49ers new uniform was?

Hell no. Wow! Thanks for the insult. [emoji52]

Last edited by a moderator:
On that note, guess i need to pick the giants weekly.

Back