EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the pick deadline set by the software or can we change it? I think we should be able to change it right before the actual games start (like FF on espn app)

that way if something major happens Friday or Saturday we can change the picks?

is the pick deadline set by the soSucks!are or can we change it? I think we should be able to change it right before the actual games start (like FF on espn app)

that way if something major happens Friday or Saturday we can change the picks?

I think we can change them right up until an hour before that group of games. So even if you put in your picks tonight, you can change them until about noon on Saturday? or 7:30 pm on Monday night? thats how I understood it to work

Yeah, after Thursday that game and strength are set, everything else is still changeable.

seems like I had to make all picks and not just the Thursday Night Game?

yeah, but I think you can go back and change them... that's why we can't see what others picked until just before the game?
Correct. For some reason you do have to enter ALL your picks to get it to save correctly for the Thurs game. However, after that, you have up until 1 hour before kick off on the first Sun. game to make any changes to all those games. Same goes for MNF.

Back