EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the cop investigates all they find out is if they're a 'normal' townie or a 'special' townie.  Special townie includes mafia, the cop, or the doctor (sniff), and may potentially include the village drunk, when we decide to start using that role.

As for me, I am a ghost.  Gone with the wind.  So I guess you could call me a special townie.
Ouch. Not knowing the difference between cop and mafia seems like a big challenge.

Ouch. Not knowing the difference between cop and mafia seems like a big challenge.
It does make it odd to determine the players roll. It becomes a guessing game unless you decide to reveal your own roll.

If I still could logically think about some of the posts, the mafia members have essentially revealed themselves in the past 24 hours...  AVENGE ME!

200.webp

It does make it odd to determine the players roll. It becomes a guessing game unless you decide to reveal your own roll.

If I still could logically think about some of the posts, the mafia members have essentially revealed themselves in the past 24 hours...  AVENGE ME!
THEY DID REVEAL THEMSELF.  MY GHOSTLY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT I AM/WAS LETS ME PRETTY MUCH KNOW WHO THE MAFIA ARE.

And you guys should know I wasn't mafia and wouldn't knowingly lie about this, because I was killed during the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back