EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm not part of the round, but I got word from the cop as a CI:

@vhab49_PE is a townie

@ChebyshevII PE might be the doc

Others that were investigated were townies, now they're dead! The cop only has one investigation left and needs it to count.

I'm not releasing the name of the cop, yet...
What is this, a risk free Cop message-board tool?

@Roarbark Are you near JBPHH? I'll be in that area from evening of 10/21 to 10/31 for work in the fuel farm.
I'm pretty darn close to there, and should be around town then. Keep in contact, and I'll buy you a beer somewhere :)

I knew I shouldn't have eaten the extra moose steaks last night.
Just so everyone's aware, PSA about fat bear week. 
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/fat-bear-week-trnd/index.html?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email&utm_placement=etcetera

I'm pretty darn close to there, and should be around town then. Keep in contact, and I'll buy you a beer somewhere :)
Sounds good.  I'll let you know what areas I'll be in once I get the lodging portions of this trip figured out.  The office is debating between three different locations right now to save on rental car costs.

I'm the troll here. 

at 5:00PM we have:

@vhab49_PE 1 votes (nikr)

@tj_PE 1 vote (vhab)

@ChebyshevII PE 1 vote (audi)

@NikR 1 vote (cheby)

We have a four-way tie, and one undecided. People can still change their votes. If there is a multi-way tie then I will roll dice to determine the town's "choice".
@RBHeadge PE I recind my vote for @tj_PE and instead cast a vote for... @NikR.  

Golly, I hope that is not the wrong choice.  

do trolls roll?
9d347fa2faaaf46ecaf9410b074ee24b.gif

Haha, I can't vote anyway! I'm DED. Though yeah, I switched around my votes quite a bit in the two chances I had in this round.

Back