EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in time to vote, though looks like it doesn't matter who I vote for, since Vhab's got a tally going...
But voting is important, so: @ChebyshevII_PE I say bump @Audi driver, P.E., to comply with his initial wishes.

[DMV: I look creepy in my new pic, but surprisingly painless besides that. Thanks for the luck.]

@RBHeadge PE yeah, license renewal and I could choose whether I wanted licence to by my "RealID". It was already expiring so I don't think it took any extra work on my part. 

Pulled out my fat stack of documents, and the lady said "Looks like we have your information on file". Which  was relieving since i wasn't 100% sure I had all the stuff I needed. (Though a little worrying in retrospect). 

Coincidence? A likely story... So we should lynch whoever has the most mafia-like avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:
She was the Doctor.

And before anyone asks, her selection was random, and the fact that her avatar fits the part is completely coincidental.
Cool. But the Doctor regenerates right? That's how it works!

regeneration.jpg

Pulled out my fat stack of documents, and the lady said "Looks like we have your information on file". Which  was relieving since i wasn't 100% sure I had all the stuff I needed. (Though a little worrying in retrospect). 
Maryland isn't fooling around. A ton of emails and snailmails with reminders and checklists of the requirements. They wouldn't even let me schedule an appointment until I filled out an electronic checklist of the items I'm bringing.

Back