EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morn all.

@ChebyshevII_PE I assume you just tell us when one side wins? Does # of mafia change based on how many people play? 
@vhab49_PE is one of those numbers you? 

I'll be "in the field" at the DMV this morning , wish me luck 🤮
Well, I have kept myself in the randomizing list... I should probably remove me so I don't have to remove myself?  

Good luck "in the field".  FYI - typically driving into a field will prevent you from getting a license.  Maybe try to stay on the road.  🙄

@ChebyshevII_PE Random.org has spoken again.  Unless I find other evidence to the contrary before 6pm, @NikR it is, again.  

Nik... Random.org DOES.NOT.LIKE.YOU!  What did you do to piss off the randomizer gods?

Initial order:  RBHeadge PE - Roarbark - tj_PE - NikR - Audi driver, P.E. - vhab49_PE - AlmostSE - chart94 

r1
Roarbark
vhab49_PE
RBHeadge PE
NikR
Audi driver, P.E.
chart94
AlmostSE
tj_PE

r2
NikR
vhab49_PE
chart94
Audi driver, P.E.
RBHeadge PE
AlmostSE
tj_PE
Roarbark

r3
NikR
AlmostSE
vhab49_PE
RBHeadge PE
Roarbark
chart94
Audi driver, P.E.
tj_PE

r4
NikR
vhab49_PE
Audi driver, P.E.
chart94
RBHeadge PE
tj_PE
AlmostSE
Roarbark

r5
RBHeadge PE
NikR
AlmostSE
vhab49_PE
Audi driver, P.E.
chart94
Roarbark
tj_PE

r6
Audi driver, P.E.
Roarbark
NikR
tj_PE
RBHeadge PE
AlmostSE
chart94
vhab49_PE

r7
chart94
vhab49_PE
RBHeadge PE
NikR
Audi driver, P.E.
Roarbark
AlmostSE
tj_PE

r8
NikR
RBHeadge PE
Roarbark
Audi driver, P.E.
tj_PE
chart94
AlmostSE
vhab49_PE

Good morn all.

@ChebyshevII_PE I assume you just tell us when one side wins? Does # of mafia change based on how many people play? 
@vhab49_PE is one of those numbers you? 

I'll be "in the field" at the DMV this morning , wish me luck 🤮
I will tell you when one side wins.

For purposes of this game, to keep it simple, I will be keeping the # of mafia members the same. But i’m not telling how many there are.

Seems like @vhab49_PE is part of mafia and trying to save their own by voting me out.
Thats just what a mafia member would want you to think. That another is trying to save their own by voting the true one out.. or that @vhab49_PE is trying to distract everyone with the randomizer... either way a decision must be made..

I think I might take a chance here with a fellow chicagoan or "chicagoish area" (we all know we really are from the suburbs who are we kidding. ) who better to have knowledge of mafia. 
not sure if you mean voting with or against????

I too, am spawned from the center of abraham, horseshoes (the food), hotdogs and deep dish pizza.

Back