EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@steelnole15_PE since you are openly claiming to be the Cassandra, would you mind narrowing down this vision?

So, I thought switching my vote would be the last action last night, but I guess I was wrong after seeing what ensued over the last half hour of the day yesterday!

My current reads (moving away from the +++ reads cause apparently that system offends people when I do it lmao)

Bly is townie. Jean is townie.
RBH is neutral
Meow leans mafia
DLD is mafia.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @DLD PE for being none other than a dirty lyin duran

There is a huge difference between being mafia and claiming not to be, and being townie and revealing yourself as the Cassandra.

I promise you I'm telling the truth.
Well in past games you’ve made posts to make us think you could be cop or Cassandra when you weren’t really. So you can’t blame us for not taking you seriously.

Well in past games you’ve made posts to make us think you could be cop or Cassandra when you weren’t really. So you can’t blame us for not taking you seriously.
I can blame you. I called out your suspicious behavior and you threw a fit.

Go ahead people, lynch the cop and the Cassandra on consecutive days. It's nobody's fault but the town's.

Me over here, just throwing a fit lol
Angry Panda GIF - Angry Panda Office Panda - Discover & Share GIFs

This was the sequence that led to a critical vote against the cop and resulted in negative utility for the town. Thus I'm assigning nole negative utility value.

I will add that this happened at the last minute:

Which I'm going to temporarily assign a positive utility value (in favor of the town) to jean.

The first day is always a crap shoot. It hard to draw any conclusions on what are probably blind shots.
But as I see it now, the numbers are telling me:

town++++
town+++
town++
town+ @jean15paul_PE
mafia+
mafia++ @steelnole15_PE

idfk @squaretaper LIT AF PE
neutral everyone else
To be fair @RBHeadge PE any positive utility that I created was just good luck. I had no idea that I was protecting the cop. I was just thinking that a 2 way tie might be more revealing than a 5 way tie and more revealing then an outright lynch.

So, I thought switching my vote would be the last action last night, but I guess I was wrong after seeing what ensued over the last half hour of the day yesterday!

My current reads (moving away from the +++ reads cause apparently that system offends people when I do it lmao)

Bly is townie. Jean is townie.
RBH is neutral
Meow leans mafia
DLD is mafia.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @DLD PE for being none other than a dirty lyin duran
Hmmm....
So @steelnole15_PE is claiming to be the Cassandra and posted this. I don't have anything else to go on so what the heck; I'll play along and see what happens.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @DLD PE

Happy Birthday @DLD PE

Hard to get reads today, been a busy morning. Going to be a busy day; started snowing, already 1/4-1/2" on the ground. Pulled the winter tires off over the weekend (swapped for all terrain/all season, so no traction issues will ensue).
I miss Alaska ... I dream about going back there to peace

Hmmm...we could all vote for @DLD PE and if I'm mafia we know @steelnole15_PE was telling the truth, but if I'm townie why would @steelnole15_PE suggest I'm mafia when I'm not? @jean15paul_PE and @blybrook PE could be townie but don't know why he'd claim I'm mafia.

It's also possible @steelnole15_PE is both Cassandra and mafia. Therefore, I'm maintaining my vote until more info comes, such as maybe @steelnole15_PE says something like, "I really don't know if @DLD PE is mafia or not."

Also:

I'm not mafia.

Back