EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I give you a slight mafia lean (because it's already established that your silence on day 1 historically means mafia status) and you come out pitchforks raised and guns ablazing?

I don't actually believe you're mafia, but like I said, the silence has meant that in the past.
I mean steel has a point. He just gave his read and it’s not like he said you were definitely mafia like he did DLD.

The defensiveness is telling.

@BlueBlueprintPE i vote for @MeowMeow PE

Wow, I give you a slight mafia lean (because it's already established that your silence on day 1 historically means mafia status) and you come out pitchforks raised and guns ablazing?

I don't actually believe you're mafia, but like I said, the silence has meant that in the past.
I’m voting for you because you changed your vote to @txjennah PE and she ended up being lynched and being the cop.
And we have already discussed I am normally pretty quiet on day one no matter what role I am. Really don’t know why you keep saying that.

Vote update:

1x @jean15paul_PE (steel)
1x @steelnole15_PE (JP)
1x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (DLD, txj)
1x @txjennah PE (square)
1x @DLD PE (eye)
@BlueBlueprintPE out of self preservation, I change my vote to @txjennah PE
Vote update:

0x @jean15paul_PE (steel)
1x @steelnole15_PE (JP)
1x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (DLD, txj)
2x @txjennah PE (square, steel)
1x @DLD PE (eye)

Also .... Cassandra has been activated! Again on Day one!
@txjennah PE was lynched by the town. They were the COP.
This was the sequence that led to a critical vote against the cop and resulted in negative utility for the town. Thus I'm assigning nole negative utility value.

I will add that this happened at the last minute:
@BlueBlueprintPE I change my vote to @squaretaper LIT AF PE just to cause chaos
Which I'm going to temporarily assign a positive utility value (in favor of the town) to jean.

The first day is always a crap shoot. It hard to draw any conclusions on what are probably blind shots.
But as I see it now, the numbers are telling me:

town++++
town+++
town++
town+ @jean15paul_PE
mafia+
mafia++ @steelnole15_PE

idfk @squaretaper LIT AF PE
neutral everyone else

I’m voting for you because you changed your vote to @txjennah PE and she ended up being lynched and being the cop.
And we have already discussed I am normally pretty quiet on day one no matter what role I am. Really don’t know why you keep saying that.
1) How was I supposed to know who the cop was?
2) I was in a 5 way tie for the lead in votes. I changed my vote to save myself.

This was the sequence that led to a critical vote against the cop and resulted in negative utility for the town. Thus I'm assigning nole negative utility value.

I will add that this happened at the last minute:

Which I'm going to temporarily assign a positive utility value (in favor of the town) to jean.

The first day is always a crap shoot. It hard to draw any conclusions on what are probably blind shots.
But as I see it now, the numbers are telling me:

town++++
town+++
town++
town+ @jean15paul_PE
mafia+
mafia++ @steelnole15_PE

idfk @squaretaper LIT AF PE
neutral everyone else
Yeah, sure, assign the one that triggered Cassandra negative utility. That always works....

I changed my vote to save myself. @jean15paul_PE deliberately causing chaos is more suspicious.

Happy Birthday @DLD PE

Hard to get reads today, been a busy morning. Going to be a busy day; started snowing, already 1/4-1/2" on the ground. Pulled the winter tires off over the weekend (swapped for all terrain/all season, so no traction issues will ensue).

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I've had a great vacation so far. Played golf in Athens, GA and got to see most of Augusta this morning. They closed the course at 11am when lightning was sighted, but the good news is we have a chance to re-purchase our tickets for next year without having to go through the lottery system, so we're all thrilled with that!

Okay I hate to contribute to a dogpile but honestly the only move that makes sense to me today is to vote for steel. I'll try to check in later to see if anything has changed or if cassandra has said anything.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @steelnole15_PE
Hoping that @EyehatethePEexam PE wasn't the doc, cause I may need that protection tonight.

I urge my fellow townies to go back and reread my posts from today. I guarantee you that the Cassandra revealed last night's vision.

It's fine if you want to lynch me, but it would be sad to lynch Cassandra the day after they're triggered.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I've had a great vacation so far. Played golf in Athens, GA and got to see most of Augusta this morning. They closed the course at 11am when lightning was sighted, but the good news is we have a chance to re-purchase our tickets for next year without having to go through the lottery system, so we're all thrilled with that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Back