EB Electrical Engineering PE Sample Test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to be a pain in the eye but need to make a reminder about this. If you have problems and want to help to develop this little project please let me know. Send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail address.

So far looks like Control and Power Systems have good material. It does not mean that you cannot send,I you have and want, problems related to these topics. At the end I am going to make a pdf document, include all the problems, and then select the ones to be included on the Sample Test. That selection will be made by concensus, maybe a poll.

I don't have any problems for Computers, Electronics, Eng. Economy, Lighting Design. Have some for NEC and Machines.

Sorry about being so annoying. I believe we can make this happen.

Thanks and :bio:

Let us try this again. Sorry....I am stubborn(spell check please).

Since I am in exile and have lots of time myabe we can make this work now. For the first time I only got a few contributions, not enought to even try a morning part.

Send me a PM if you want to contribute. Basic Circuits, Machine, Computers, Controls, and Electronics problems are needed. If I get a good amount of material I promise there will be a EE Sample Test draft before May 31st.

:bio: my friends

Let us try this again. Sorry....I am stubborn(spell check please).
Since I am in exile and have lots of time myabe we can make this work now. For the first time I only got a few contributions, not enought to even try a morning part.

Send me a PM if you want to contribute. Basic Circuits, Machine, Computers, Controls, and Electronics problems are needed. If I get a good amount of material I promise there will be a EE Sample Test draft before May 31st.

:bio: my friends
I'm willing to assist in the Computers area. Now if they'll only let me take the darn PE Exam. I have my old (and I mean old) college texts, Cisco certification books, and reference texts that I've used in industry.

Where should I send my sample questions? I will also provide the reference since I suspect there may be issues of copyright, so if I quote the reference we at least credit the source.

I'm willing to assist in the Computers area. Now if they'll only let me take the darn PE Exam. I have my old (and I mean old) college texts, Cisco certification books, and reference texts that I've used in industry.
Where should I send my sample questions? I will also provide the reference since I suspect there may be issues of copyright, so if I quote the reference we at least credit the source.
Hey...thanks for the offer. At this point I am not working on this since I do not have the volume of material needed. But, you do this, someone else do the same and in a blink of an eye we will have enough to do it.

I have not pull the plug on this yet. I will PM you with my e-mail address.

Thanks

I'm taking the PE in October - do you have the sample exam done - or even some problems I can use? I have some sample problem books, but the more practice I can get the better.

Thanks,

Doxshire

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking the PE in October - do you have the sample exam done - or even some problems I can use? I have some sample problem books, but the more practice I can get the better.
Thanks,

Doxshire
I don't think we have one done yet, but Dr. Kaiser has a really good one for free. You just need to email him for the solutions.

Dr. Kaiser's PE Website

Thanks,

Doxshire
Hopefully my State Board will allow me to take the October PE Exam. Attached is a PDF file with some questions that I have contributed to Dark Knight for this forum. Last time I tried to attach a PDF file, my attempt failed. I'm still getting used to how this site functions.ContributedQuestions01.pdf

Attachments

• ContributedQuestions01.pdf
    15.9 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Back