EB.com BIGGEST LOSER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late to join the weight loss?
You're on TEAM 1, but need all your stats, see chart in first post

Can I join? I was out of town when all of this started.
I exceeded 185 this morning and my goal is 170.

I was nearly there back in May, after dropping to 172 from 192 over a 5 month period. Then my doctor ruled that my low fat diet had not done the trick, and put me on cholesterol meds, and I celebrated with a pizza and a cheeseburger and a six pack ... repeated for the past 6 months. I was looking good, too. It sucks to hear from friends "what happened? You had lost all that weight and were looking so good?"
You're on TEAM 2, welcome aboard

Next week, we will set up sub-forums like Survivor so that the teams can talk diets, exercise, strategy, etc.

Stupid F&*()Q@#^*) Mother in law baked chocolate merangue pie. Damn her, damn her to HELL!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!

I had 2 pieces, off to the treadmill for me.

^I hate temptation. This is a terrible time fo the year to start this. I thought I was safe last night by going to the Hash House Harriers run, but someone cooked bratwurst! Bastards!!!!!!!! That's like 100 grams of fat. Or maybe more.

At least I drank light beers.

6 of them.....

I ate like I had 2 assholes all week...but still managed to work out every day, and only gained 2 or 3 pounds. I was budgeting for gaining a solid 5. Now, I just need to get back to fighting weight before Christmas.

Ended up going to a buffet for Thanksgiving and I ate like a moose.

That aside, my weigh-in showed me at 197.4 lbs on Friday, so down 2.6 lbs this week.

havent weighed myself but turkey day I ran 10 miles, friday after worked 14 hours on the basement, actually didnt eat much but some pants that are normally a little tight fit "like they should" this morning...

didnt plan to run 10 miles thursday, wife had to work thursday night, she said she wanted me to wake her up to go run "together" around 3:00. normally she runs a little slower than me and walks the hills which is annoying so I went and ran 5 miles in the morning, she wakes up arounf 2:30 and says "you didnt already go run did you?" Then I said no I didnt lets go,,, so I was expecting to go do the 5 mile run / walk with her and then she ended up running the whole thing,, needless to say the legs were feeling it Friday...

I need to relocate my mini weight room in the basement while its under construction cause I think the bench and stuff is burried in sheetrock dust...

I made sure the couch didn't levitate all weekend but I did do a lot of 12 oz. curls. So I've got that going for me.

If anyone can give me some of the weight they lose, I would appreciate it. Just Fed-ex it over. obviously I would prefer muscle mass, but am willing to accept fat as well... absolutely no other tissues, organs or fluids please.

If anyone can give me some of the weight they lose, I would appreciate it. Just Fed-ex it over. obviously I would prefer muscle mass, but am willing to accept fat as well... absolutely no other tissues, organs or fluids please.
No way, I'm using mine to make Christmas presents. You know some of that amazing skin enriching bar soap, etc.

tyler-durden.jpg

Got on the scale last night, not quite sure how it happened, but I'm down to 190.

I sent my info to VTE the other day, but it was just what I remembered from the last time I jumped on the scale. Since the table hasn't been updated yet, put me in for being at 218.4 (starting/current) and wanting to be at 190.

3jogg.jpg

Don't forget about strength training and just do aerobics for your workouts!

You need both to loose weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was back up to 199 this morning. I don't know how :(

I was down to 212 (even with 3 Thanksgivings) last night before I got on the bike... This was my first time doing anything towards exercising so far... 30 min trainer program on the bike... ~6.25 miles.... Probably do that again tonight... after I get the tub surround installed (I'm still trying to remodel our bathroom).... But hey.... progress lol

Latest posts

Back