Drunk Tank-3-7-14: special edition

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porkys.jpg

Don't waste the faith I have in you, Fox.

I hear there's a boob thread in STB as well, which will be less effort for you guys to access.

I forgot about the womens forum! For some reason it doesn't keep me logged in there. I have to log back in every time I visit.

Only reason that I quoted you was to applaud you and the job that you did on the EB.com header. I am assuming that you did it. If not, disregard all praise directed at you.

NJ got the bedroom banhammer. Did he call Mrs NJ a dumbass?
The ban was officially lifted last night. No more sleeping on the couch. Lets see if I can keep it in my pants now too.

OK... this thread is dead. I opened a bottle of wine tonight, figuring to have one last hoorah. No joy as there are just "1 users(s) are reading this topic". VTE: It'll be a while before I drink lots and *not* think of you; please keep me out of trouble.

DISCLAIMER: Lots of backspaces were used in the making of this post.

Note to self: don't lick envelopes while drinking red wine. It looks like I paper cut my tongue while licking the flap in a VTE-like freak injury, but was so determined to seal the envelope that I persisted even as the blood coagulated in my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back