DONE with United Airlines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my checked bag doesn't affect the cabin capacity like an overhead bag does.  Why should I let you have my allocated overhead storage just because I checked my bag?
What makes you think I store it overhead? Are you now claiming my footspace?

It actually is. At least when I'm traveling by myself.

Only had 2 checked bags last time the whole family traveled. We travel light.

That wouldn't work for me. For one, I can't sit in an airplane seat and not put my legs under the seat in front of me and two, I can't fit more than a shirt and some underwear in a backpack.

We travel light as well. When the mrs. and I went to Europe for 2 weeks we had one checked bag and a small backpack carry on.

781cfd1e9b2a13fb2a6710c13465822e.jpg

my checked bag doesn't affect the cabin capacity like an overhead bag does.  Why should I let you have my allocated overhead storage just because I checked my bag?
If you check a bag and don't have a carry on that's on you.  "Your" space is not claimed by you and is therefor up for grabs.

If you check a bag and don't have a carry on that's on you.  "Your" space is not claimed by you and is therefor up for grabs.
Or why should I have to put my smaller backpack at my feet instead instead of using my space in the overhead bin, so you can put your oversized carryon in an overstuffed overhead bin.  I need the foot space, hence I checked the bigger bag.     

The shitter door was broken on my AA flight back from Seattle this past weekend.  Came off the hinge (I think there's a release pin there that nobody bothered to check).  Some guy was taking a dump with the door cracked open a few inches.

The shitter door was broken on my AA flight back from Seattle this past weekend.  Came off the hinge (I think there's a release pin there that nobody bothered to check).  Some guy was taking a dump with the door cracked open a few inches.
Completely unacceptable.  Bathrooms on planes and Greyhounds should never be used for taking a ****.

Since you now have to be at the airport, like what, 4 or 5 hours before your flight, you've got plenty of time to hit the bathroom before you take off.  I would even make the argument that it applies under any flying circumstance, i.e. between deploying and R&R's, I had to make numerous 13 hour flights to and from Dubai and I never **** on a plane.

I try and follow the 8 hours of fasting before any flight more than 3 hours rule....

It always freaked me out when I sit next to some dude eating an entire pizza on a plane, which is kind of distrusting, airfare has turned into greyhound..

Completely unacceptable.  Bathrooms on planes and Greyhounds should never be used for taking a ****.

Since you now have to be at the airport, like what, 4 or 5 hours before your flight, you've got plenty of time to hit the bathroom before you take off.  I would even make the argument that it applies under any flying circumstance, i.e. between deploying and R&R's, I had to make numerous 13 hour flights to and from Dubai and I never **** on a plane.
4 or 5 hours?! :blink:

I show up no more than 1 hour for domestic flights. Still gives me enough time to take care of business prior to the flight.

Also, perhaps there should be some sort of fine print like "only in emergency" type situations. I'd much rather have a person sitting next to me use the plane/bus facility rather than having an "incident".  :poop:

You can't even make it from the front door to Concourse E in Atlanta in under an hour even with no security check

I just returned to Boston from a week in San Fran.  We took United both ways and the service was quite adequate.  The trip out, the bathroom had some "spray" to neutralize the bathroom rather than leave it stinky.  Why the f&@k wouldn't any normal human being use it to spare the next person?!?  Yet the person ahead of me did not.   On the way back, I feel bad for whomever went in after me because I did #2 and there was no spray.

Remind me to tell you guys my fudgey story from "that one time, on the dive boat" in Vegas...

Back