Donating to engineeringboards.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark-E

Reaction score
Since I passed my PE, with the help of this site, I attempted to donate to help support the costs. However, when I tried, I got an error message with my card:

"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

No idea why this came up. It's not locked, on freeze, hold, etc. Bill is up to date. Is there an alternative to Paypal? Paypal isn't really my preferred money handler anyway... this is just icing on the cake of why I don't like them.

If you don't mind my asking, what type of card is this?

Google Wallet might be an alternative and I can pass that along to the board admin. And just to cover all the bases, did you also enter the CVN code of the card (3-digit code on the back)? I've often encountered issues like that when not entering the CVN. And we certainly appreciate your donation to help keep this board running! :thumbs:

I will look into this. On a side note, as a regular PP user, on the forums I've seen issues with AMEX cards and PP not playing nice together.

Have you used Google Wallet before?

Im having issues with the credit card payment at this time, Trying to run everything through pay pal at the moment.

Back