Donate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to you all, it really does help a ton!

To those of you that donated I will get your title switched over soon and again I very much appreciate it!

Done,

I came across this board after taking my FE in Oct 2013 and thinking that I will fail. I needed some help to prepare for my PE, Civil, Construction. From the point of how to manage books and which books are required until today when I saw my result this board was my support group.

Of course you have family and friends to support you but in the end you need people who are on the same boat with you and that is what this board is offering. For first timer to 2nd, 3rd or 4th time test takers .. you will find everyone and everyone is so helpful.

Thank you all and don't forget to donate :)

:appl:

Just donated. I found this board very helpful. One and done. Anybody that is lurking should dive right in, join the community. Tell the entire world you are taking the PE and make it happen the next exam date.

Thanks

Just Did. This has been a great resource. I really appreciate all the help. Keep up the Good Work Guys!

Donated, now where is my free EngineerBoards reusable grocery bag? Oh, that's NPR...

But thanks to RoadGuy for this wonderful site and all that he does. Love the PE results map although Oregon is still not in yet. Fingers crossed it will be in before the long weekend (but in Oregon we don't like to rush things - we're like the Amish, only with cheap hydroelectric power...)

And thanks to all who post and have made me laugh or provided encouragement for those of us who are studying.

This truly is a wonderful site and I'm glad it exists!

Long Live EngineerBoards

Donated. I'm surprised you don't get more people wanting to advertise. Lots of advertisements would make it take longer to refresh on day 40 after the exam cycle!

Passed my last exam and DONATED, thank you to Road Guy, all the Admin and all the users of the site. Without this site I would have lost my sanity a long time ago! Congrats to all who passed and good luck for anyone who will be attempting it again next time!

This has been a great board, I will try to donate soon. I just passed my Electronics PE exam (April 2014) on the first try (I think I barely passed), thanks to this board. I'm in the mist of several personal things, including international travel with my new job, and getting my finances together (including a Paypal account and credit card). I found out that my credit card may have one compromised in the security breaches of several big name department stores lately. Argh.

Passed and donated! Thanks to all who put this site together and the posting members' wealth of knowledge! :thumbs:

Back