Delaware Results (marco?)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk to DAPE.

DAPE - "we are not ready to release results, as soon as we are ready we will release them".

I think that the board needs to meet which won't be till the second tuesday of June, the 7th. Can't stand the wait any longer!

I think that the board needs to meet which won't be till the second tuesday of June, the 7th. Can't stand the wait any longer!
Take a deep breath and try to relax. Sometimes there are special board meetings for results, so it might be before the regularly scheduled meeting. Hang in there.

Did DAPE say if they were releasing the results or that NCEES will release the results (referring to the board traffic under the NY result thread). Based on previous issues with the DAPE I can only fear that this will take awhile.

All they say is "they will release when they are ready"

I just called for myself, they are obviously in a very foul mood from calls (but really they get this twice a year every year and they aren't the ones in agony over results!) Anyway, the DE results when ready, will be released through NCEES.

Last time (Oct' 10) results were delayed because some one was on vacation.

Last time (Oct' 10) results were delayed because some one was on vacation.
I just called and they were not happy. Now they are asking for your name when you call. But she did say that they "have some work to do and that the results would be ready shortly".

How much time is 'shortly' ??Today earl ? next week ??
Call up and ask, I'm not calling again. You know they're getting pissed each time the phone rings.
Did you guys check what they have posted in their website?

"PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH NCEES FOR THE OCTOBER, 2011 EXAMS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OCTOBER, 2011 EXAM MATERIALS FROM DAPE. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THESE MATERIALS FROM DAPE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO REGISTER WITH NCEES."

What do they mean with EXAM MATERIALS? authorization letter or what? :screwloose:

They are definitively driving me crazy......

Back