Deadliest Catch

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went deep sea fishing once and the captain of the boat speared a shark. A small shark, but still a shark. Super cool experience.

DSC03199.JPG

DSC03203.JPG

Back on topic: Captain Elliot (Ramblin' Rose) is a moron, a tool, and a jackass. He just needs to go away.

I love how he got all ballsy with JR on the Seabrooke and then just sucked it sideways crabbing, resorting to poaching the Seabrooke's grounds. He needs a picking hook up his ass.

They are really pushing the boats with the younger cap'ns so far, aren't they?

That bit with the guy's ashes was kinda sad. I was figuring he went overboard or got crushed by a pot or something like that, to find out it was sleep apnea was a buzz kill show wise. But If I worked in that industry, going quietly in my sleep sounds like the way to go.

VT, no matter what industry you work in - going quietly in your sleep is the way to go.

Unless of course it's the other way to go (in the sack).

Old Joke: I want to die quietly in my sleep just like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the other people in the car he was driving.

VT, no matter what industry you work in - going quietly in your sleep is the way to go.

Unless of course it's the other way to go (in the sack).
Oh no doubt, but for a show with so much made up drama, I was expecting them to say he jumped in without a life suit on to untangle a line from the anchor.
[sarcasm] There's no made up drama on that show [/sarcasm]

Why don't they ever show reality. Where the crew is hudled out of the capn's site smoke meth, crack or [insert drug of crabber choice here].

Keith Colburn from the Wizard is going to be at a Kroger about a mile from my house next week as part of the Kentucky Derby Festival.

No, just whoring himself out like the rest of the Discovery-made idols. Can't say I blame him. Collecting an appearance fee at a grocery store has to be easier than crab fishing in the Bering Sea.

Not only is Elliot a bad crab boat captain, he is a creepy stalker. Who calls their ex-girlfriend over and over again from the middle of the Bering Sea?

Icky.

My wife and I actually cheer everytime a pot comes up empty on the Ramblin Rose... :17:

Back