DE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAPE hasn't given any information other than "Check the NCEES website for more information". The waiting game continues...

did anyone get the result notice from NCEES? I did not. I also did not get the diagnostic report even after several requests.

did anyone get the result notice from NCEES? I did not. I also did not get the diagnostic report even after several requests.
Please explain. Who are you sending these requests to? I thought you logged into your ncees account and your result notice and diagnostic are there for you to download?

Please explain. Who are you sending these requests to? I thought you logged into your ncees account and your result notice and diagnostic are there for you to download?
No, you get the diagnostic report only via email from NCEES, that is if you clicked on the request button there. i tried again earlier today, still no email of the report.

No, you get the diagnostic report only via email from NCEES, that is if you clicked on the request button there. i tried again earlier today, still no email of the report.
Not that I'm doubting you, I've just never heard anyone else say that. I thought with the new system you just logged in and everything was there - the e-mail sent to you was just telling you to do so. This new system has only been around for a couple years, so I haven't used it - I'm just going by what I've read on here. Maybe it's different for different states. I'd call ncees. Who gives you the exam? Is it PCS or ncees?

Back