D-Day approaching

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

giphy.gif

You have all been blessed by the Study Cat! May everyone’s results be the same colour as the pencil in this picture, a big green PASS!

This ‘lil guy has been with me almost every night I studied, usually laying on top of my books. They’ve been blessed 😸
Woah! Interesting choice of calculator! That's the first FX-991EX I've seen in the wild. Best of luck @In/PE/Out! Go Enviro!

Woah! Interesting choice of calculator! That's the first FX-991EX I've seen in the wild. Best of luck @In/PE/Out! Go Enviro!
Thank you! The 991 does everything I need it to, and then some. It’s basically a stripped-down graphing calculator. My backup is the fx-115ES, which I hope I won’t need to use since it’s equation solving ability is much slower than the 991

@vee043324 @txjennah other attendees that I could not quote names here. Wish you all best of luck for tomorrow's exam.

Some advice: no heavy lunch for the sake of afternoon performance. I saw a lady had a set of lunch boxes and was eating alone last time :party-smiley-048:

@vee043324 @txjennah other attendees that I could not quote names here. Wish you all best of luck for tomorrow's exam.

Some advice: no heavy lunch for the sake of afternoon performance. I saw a lady had a set of lunch boxes and was eating alone last time :party-smiley-048:

starbucks aggressively marketing to the repeat test takers this afternoon...

(yes, I bought one)

IMG_2253.jpg

If you can't see - the sign says "take a sip - lift the curse"

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have no idea what i'm gonna eat for lunch.  I'm guessing we have an hour, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
At least one hour for lunch. You shouldn't plan for longer but there tends to be an extra time for lunch as proctors round up to the next 15 or 30 min time. I.e.get back by x:00, x:15, x:30, x:45

After talking the exam for the first time. Tonight I feel like more.

Back