Cyber Monday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so last week I ordered a bunch of **** of amazon, said it was delivered (had it sent to my office) and it never showed up. Amazon quickly refunded my money but now the things I was buying are either sold out or have increased in cost.... arghhhhhhhhhhh

so last week I ordered a bunch of **** of amazon, said it was delivered (had it sent to my office) and it never showed up. Amazon quickly refunded my money but now the things I was buying are either sold out or have increased in cost.... arghhhhhhhhhhh
why didn't they just fill your order?

If I can find it cheaper on Best Buy's website and don't actually have to go into the store, I'm fine purchasing it that way.
If I'm getting it from Best Buy, I usually make the purchase online and they have it waiting at the pick-up desk in the store within an hour or so.  Keeps it so I'm only in the store for a few minutes and I don't have to spend any time trying to figure out how they categorized anything in the store.

I was hoping amazon would just "redo" the order - but apparently that's not how they roll...

They did credit me some amazon money for expedited shipping but still a pain- I think the post office put it in someone else's mailbox at our office - I left a sticky note in the mailroom so maybe they will
Show up ANd I'll get to keep my money ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

#fuckchristmas

If I'm getting it from Best Buy, I usually make the purchase online and they have it waiting at the pick-up desk in the store within an hour or so.  Keeps it so I'm only in the store for a few minutes and I don't have to spend any time trying to figure out how they categorized anything in the store.
I do this all the time at Lowe's and Home Depot...

we haven't tried it yet but our neighbors are raving about Kroger's "clickllist"  I can totally see this would be worth it.

we have actually made a list and let our kids go to the grocery story cause the wife and I hate going that much!

We do clicklist all the time at Kroger.  Saves money for us being able to shop online at home and not wondering the store with a 2 year old and 5 year old

Got an early b-day present, Logitech Harmony Elite remote. Which comes with a Logitech hub that Alexa supports. Which means I can now bark commands to my entertainment system and switch between different operating modes with my PS3, movies, and regular TV. :thumbs:

a8510eae-c79b-41c1-b7c9-7c5747cee0b7.jpg._CB310512167__SL300__.jpg

we went to go use clicklist and we cant pay with our "scrip" cards - which are these gift cards we reload  and Kroger gives around 3% back to our kids band fundraiser - we Kroger the hell out of everything, gas, etc. because it ads up to around a grand a year towards the band fees... sucks that Ill have to go into the store and actually shop for 3 more years :(

Same. And now even the grocery store too! Order online and it's all bagged and waiting at a specific designated parking spot up front. :D
We just have them deliver. The store has a deal that equates to about $10/month for unlimited delivery (minimum order size).

Back