Coworker Stories

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not since the realestate agent isn't leaving the back door unlocked anymore...

RandyMarshJizz-1.jpg

Thats a good question. My dog lays some out that look big enough be human or an ogre. He's a bullmastiff though.

Sniff test?

I noticed a pile of human poop on the sidewalk next to our building the other day. I hope it was a homeless person and not one of my coworkers.
How did you know it was human?
you beat me to it. I was wondering the same thing.

I got one of my dogs on a mostly veggie diet to cut down his weight. With the amount of carrots he's getting, his piles are bright orange sometimes.
Dogs are carnivors. Feed the dog some meat for gosh sake.

I noticed a pile of human poop on the sidewalk next to our building the other day. I hope it was a homeless person and not one of my coworkers.
How did you know it was human?
I have seen lots of dog poop in my life, and this was unlike any that I'd seen before. Plus, there are a lot of homeless people loitering around our building.

Well, I'm in Denver. So it's probably safe to say we don't have the same client. Perhaps they are branch offices of the same Corporate structure?

I'm pretty sure that's the case with all of our clients. The only one that I know of that works for a client with a different corporate structure is Dleg. From what he has said, his client is always welcoming.
I don't recall Dleg ever saying anything about his client relations. It's best to just stick to commenting on your own personal experience and leave other firm's businees practices out of it, unless opinions are specifically asked for.

I got one of my dogs on a mostly veggie diet to cut down his weight. With the amount of carrots he's getting, his piles are bright orange sometimes.
When my son was still a baby I remember freaking out during a diaper change that there was something wrong with him until I recalled feeding him carrots earlier that day.

When my son was still a baby I remember freaking out during a diaper change that there was something wrong with him until I recalled feeding him carrots earlier that day.

When my son was 6 months old, he managed to crawl over to the coffee table and eat the cover off of a Reader's Digest. His next diaper had an "R" still in tact sitting on top. My wife freaked out something fierce because she did the diaper change and didn't know he had eaten the paper. There are some classic times when I wish I had a video camera in every room...

Along the same lines, has anyone here ever had green colored beer around St. Patrick's Day? It results in a similar phenomenon.
So does eating brightly colored frosting from the grocery-story bakeries. Try the bright blue...

I wouldn't recommend vomiting after drinking green beer. I have no idea how it's effected, and I really don't want to find out.

Latest posts

Back