Courses in EIT & Trying to get the EIT exam in October 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eng_Diyar

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

1- Please what do u think about the testmaster courses, is anyone took that courses? Actually I graduated in 2005 and I'm relocated to the states one year ago, living in Arizona and want to attend the testmaster EIT course here in Phoenix

2- How long it take NCEES to do credentials evaluations? DO I still have time to register for October 2010? and 4 months is good for preparation to the exam?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start your journey at the web site for you state's PE/FE board Arizona Site and at NCEES.org.

It looks like you would need to apply through NCEES so your best answer will come by contacting them.

If you look through the posts on the forum you should find various online EIT courses mentioned.

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start your journey at the web site for you state's PE/FE board Arizona Site and at NCEES.org.
It looks like you would need to apply through NCEES so your best answer will come by contacting them.

If you look through the posts on the forum you should find various online EIT courses mentioned.

Good Luck!
Thanks dude.

For most states you need to register for the FE exam about 5-6 months prior. So I think you are SOL as far as October 2010 is concerned.

The best (and only acceptable) review book for the FE exam is the bible by Lindeburg published by PPI. You will also need to buy the engineering reference manual published by NCEES which is the same reference as the one you will be given at the day of the exam. Know this reference manual well.

Also get the practice exams published by NCEES for your discipline.

That's it as as books go.

In all cases get the LATEST editions. Do not under any circumstance buy previous editions because you save a few bucks. If you fail you will have no one but yourself to blame if you do that.

Back