Counting calories

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've charted and graphed the heck out of my fat loss efforts over the years.  In 90 days I average about 2.2 lbs per week and that seems to be regardless of particular diet or exercise plan.  Just getting moving and tracking what I eat seems to bear those results.  Beyond that it drops to about 1.0.  I've weighed myself daily for over a year now and I know exactly how even supplements will affect my weight day to day.

Nice!

I haven't tried very hard, but I have been more conscious about what I eat, and since the weather has been beautiful this summer, I've been running out doors and up some pretty decent hills. As a result I'm down to 191 this week, from 198 or so during winter. (but a much better pants fit - I figure I've lost considerably more fat than 7 lbs would indicate, since I am sure I have added muscle from from all the hill climbing)  I'd like to drop another 10 to 15 pounds, but I am just not feeling the level of discipline that would be necessary for that...

Back