cosby

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they accuse him in his prime ($$$) and then are silent until it pops up again, and then accuse him all over ($$$). Not buying that Bill was a splendiferous somnophiliac dipping his pudding pop at will.

90d4c8248cf8633.gif

Shouldn't that girl be asleep instead of dancing?

Do any of them have proof? I could say he raped me if all it takes is a news team and low morals. Just saying, he should be innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I would imagine that since cosBy has been outspoken against members of his own race, including trying to fight the "saggy pants "epidemic, he will pretty much be roasted by the media

Do any of them have proof? I could say he raped me if all it takes is a news team and low morals. Just saying, he should be innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty?! But then we won't have an outlet for our hypocritical moral outrage

I would imagine that since cosBy has been outspoken against members of his own race, including trying to fight the "saggy pants "epidemic, he will pretty much be roasted by the media

This is exactly why I think this is a bunch of hooy. He stood up for being responsible and now he has to be destroyed. Also, I don't want to live on a planet where Dr. Huxtable is a rapist.

He's a dirtbag that got away with repeatedly drugging and raping women because of his fame and television character. (who's going to believe something like that about Dr. Huxtable?!)

Maybe. Maybe not. Interesting how they all came out after the statue of limitations expired AND one of the first things they asked for was for him to set up a $100M fund for the victims. He may be guilty as sin, but its not a slam dunk in my mind.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story#

Here's a story from Beverly Johnson, a woman who doesn't need the fame or the fortune.

She doesn't need fame or fortune? Hmm, her big acting roles include Tyler Perry and Third Rock from the Sun, and she published a memoir last year. Sure sounds like a good way to sell a book and land some new TV gigs to me.

Exactly. This falls under the, "Any press is good press" mantra.

I'm going to float it out there that it's pretty hard to get someone to report sexual assault in the first place. Add the beloved celebrity part to it and I think it's easy to see why people may have waited. Beverly Johnson mentions she didn't want to take down a successful African-American man. I think this can be compared, as much as I hate to bring it up, the priest abuse cases.

Will we ever know the truth? Hard to say. It just seems like a lot of people coming out of the woodwork.

Back