Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jean15paul_PE hah the 10 second one is about the extent of my CAD skills.
I can edit an drawing a drawing but creating a drawing from scratch is beyond my skills.  Will usually have CAD designer fine tune it.

But the first version of CAD I ever used was on a DOS computer that took two 5.25" disks.

Still have some hand drafting equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can edit an drawing a drawing but creating a drawing from scratch is beyond my skills.  Will usually have CAD designer fine tune it.

But the first version of CAD I ever used was on a DOS computer that took two 5.25" disks.

Still have some hand drafting equipment.
Ditto for me.  I can only edit drawings/change that, but making a drawing from scratch in CAD is hard.  I usually just make a drawing by hand, give it to the drafter, and I'm like "Make this digital"

But everything is being switched over to Revit, it seems, so I'll just keep poking around to know enough to be dangerous but not enough that they turn me into a CAD tech.

I can do production drawings of metal parts and metal welded assemblies pretty well. I've done that at previous jobs.

mechanical assemblies with bolts and moving parts I don't have much experience in

plastic parts and assemblies I have zero experience in. I may end up doing this with my new company.

I can do production drawings of metal parts and metal welded assemblies pretty well. I've done that at previous jobs.

mechanical assemblies with bolts and moving parts I don't have much experience in

plastic parts and assemblies I have zero experience in. I may end up doing this with my new company.
Uhhhhhh, I can't remember if you told us about this.  You're changing jobbbbs?

I can spam all day long without big brother watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back