Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing this new thing where I put my phone in the other room (my main alarm for years has been the FitBit vibrating alarm anyway) so I'm not tempted to play with it when I (inevitably) wake up for a bio break or the doggos ask to go out. It has helped A LOT.
The thing that is weird is that is happens at almost the same time every night, which is why I'm so confused by it. Like, I look at my fitbit sleep cycle thingy, and almost every night at 2:30/3:00am there is a huge red spike.  Very weird.  I usually don't play with my phone once I get into bed (yes, in the morning after I wake up, but not usually after I shower/am tired/just want to sleep), but I might try the fitbit alarm to see if it'll wake me up.  Usually I tend to ignore the fitbit vibrations...This is a failing on my part and means I never meet my hourly step goals.

justin-timberlake-92.jpeg

True.  But I loved all Mel Brooks 'spoof' movies that apply to a whole genre (like Blazing Saddles, one of my favorite movies).
Robin Hood Men in Tights - " We're manly men, We're men in tights".  "A black sherriff. It worked in Blazing Saddles."

Turning the Spanish Inquisition into a over the top musical production in "History of the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back