Confidence up & down!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While waiting for the Oct. 2010 results, someone posted the link below to try and help lighten the mood a bit. I found it to be pretty funny. Hopefully all of you will get to experience something similar. :)

I did my victory dance as a way to surprise my parents:

I know what you guys are going through. There was a state website that shows the listing of all the licensed engineers and I use to check that site to see if my name was on it before the results were released. Such torture! But don't worry....it soon will be over. Good luck guys!
I got the NCEES notice 3 weeks before I was listed on the WA site. They wait until they get and have processed a paper copy of the results; the paper is mailed at the same time the notice to you is.

I got my results by going directly to NCEES and logging in. I still haven't received my e-mail notice from the state. So I would check there

I was optomistic the first time I took it right up untill I got the results (april 2010). The second time I wasn't as confident mostly because I felt even though I had studied more I still had to guess on the same amount of problems.

Third time (april 11) I studied in a different fashion (long days on the weekends, this method has always worked best for me but I wasn't really able to do it before my first two attempts). Anyway I thought I did pretty well on the morning section, however the afternoon left me preturbed because I ran out of time and had to more or less blindly guess on about 5, this was exacerbated by the fact that when the proctor picked up my exam answer sheet I clearly saw I had failed to bubble in one answer (#39).

The tought of not passing by one answer drove me nuts for a few days but I got over it and thankfully my spring has been very busy so I was always distracted up until 8:57 am yesterday when I got an email telling me my results were in. Thankfully I passed.

Back