COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, Kansas hasn't mailed any envelopes yet.  And when they do, NCEES still won't be able to tell us if we passed or not.  We have to wait for the envelope.
At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if you get the results before we do here in CA as the USPS probably delivers your mail there.  The CA PE Exam results are being delivered by our Hightech Digital Pony Express Service, one of the "least fastest" among today's delivery services. 

Kansas may have 1/19 the population, but then again they probably also have 1/100th of the budget of CA BPELS. So I'm not taking that as a valid excuse.
Geez people are in such a hurry. The results will be the same if released today or tomorrow or Thursday. 

It's incredible that Kansas can already put envelopes in the mail telling people if they've passed, but California can't hit a button to tell the NCEES that it's okay to release results.
Well; what with motoracer 'digging around' for his emails in CA, it just might have triggered a mild tremor at the very least. The seismic activity must be interfering with their 'button hitting'.

The Board's website is down. Maybe this is a good sign that we will see something tomorrow morning.

Kansas may have 1/19 the population, but then again they probably also have 1/100th of the budget of CA BPELS. So I'm not taking that as a valid excuse.
Mo' money mo' problems

I generally like CA, but I don't like living in Los Angeles too much. It's amazing that I can make 6 figures and can't afford a house in a semi-normal place like Brea.

Just got off the phone with guy in CA who releases the results . He said expect something next week "before Christmas" . He reiterated lot of people have not submitted finger prints and it is delaying the licensing process . California has received results from NCEES but will not release them unless they update their database .They are in the process of doing so but this is being held up due to missing fingerprints (!)

Right now in my opinion this is a mess . Lot and I mean a lot of finger prints have not been submitted .

I would not expect results before next week at the rate this is going . I think we will be lucky if we get it before Christmas .

Just got off the phone with guy in CA who releases the results . He said expect something next week "before Christmas" . He reiterated lot of people have not submitted finger prints and it is delaying the licensing process . California has received results from NCEES but will not release them unless they update their database .They are in the process of doing so but this is being held up due to missing fingerprints (!)

Right now in my opinion this is a mess . Lot and I mean a lot of finger prints have not been submitted .

I would not expect results before next week at the rate this is going . I think we will be lucky if we get it before Christmas .
This IS a mess. I just dropped mine in the mail yesterday, due to my local PD only rolling finger prints once a week for an hour...

This is puzzling to me.  It should be decoupled similar to people who have passed the National and State Exams but not yet completed (or passed) the take home examination.  The can still get their test results, just not apply for a license.  Seems like the fingerprinting should be similarly separate.

This IS a mess. I just dropped mine in the mail yesterday, due to my local PD only rolling finger prints once a week for an hour...
Yes , there is further problem of people out of state having to mail in their finger prints and waiting for mail to arrive .... BIG mess .. nothing to see here folks !

This entire finger print thing is such a HUGE mess!!!!

Why not ask for them at the application stage?!!! 

Someone the dropped the ball here!!! 

Back