Colorado RESULTS (April 2012)!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexman PE PMP

Internationally PMP'n his PE-ness
Reaction score
PE, FE, PLS, whatever. Post your results here once they come in!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i dont get excited anymore for those subject posts.

nice roadrunner! (or satellite). i built a roadrunner clone few years ago. that baby burned em thats for sure

Come on, Colorado! Put it out there! Oct 11 results were out by 3:11 pm on the first day.

If I remember correctly I didn't find out via NCEES until after 5 PM Denver time. And believe me, I was hitting that refresh button quite a bit. This was the October 2010 results. Hang in there, you'll know soon enough. Good luck!

If I remember correctly I didn't find out via NCEES until after 5 PM Denver time. And believe me, I was hitting that refresh button quite a bit. This was the October 2010 results. Hang in there, you'll know soon enough. Good luck!
Thanks, surferon. I got the 3:11pm from a colleague that took the Mining PE. May be its different from Civi PEs.

Colorado has been released. Passed! Holy guacomole I can't believe I finally know!

You guys are cryin' about getting results in late May. I passed in 2010, and it took until 6/15 or 6/17.

Congrats to those who passed. Now the wait seems like nothing.

Back