Colorado PE Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the paper licenses getting issued by mid-July (this was back in 2008), but the website being updated a few weeks prior.
Thanks for the information, Dexman. We will have to wait...
It's a much easier wait than for the exam result. At least it was for me!

True, this wait is nothing compare to waitning for the exam results.
I agree. I was pleasantly surprised about how early we got the results, though.
I checked the DORA website today and found my license number displayed. Very cool!

I have a question.

I have seen this information somewhere, but could not find it again. Where should one order the PE stamp in Colorado?

I have a question.
I have seen this information somewhere, but could not find it again. Where should one order the PE stamp in Colorado?
It's not in CO, but engineerseals.com is a fast, reliable source (and reasonably priced). I ordered my stamp (and ink) from them and it didn't take long to arrive. They offer digital seal images as well.

I have a question.
It's not in CO, but engineerseals.com is a fast, reliable source (and reasonably priced). I ordered my stamp (and ink) from them and it didn't take long to arrive. They offer digital seal images as well.
+1

That's where I got my stamp from.

I have a question.
+1

That's where I got my stamp from.
Just ordered from them. Thanks!

Back