College Football 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical OSU fan, living in the past. I therefore assume you also like the Chicago Bears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ? Tom Herman for what he has done for UH.  I hope the alumni can fork over enough cash to keep him.

Just Lamar Jackson doing Lamar Jackson type things.

610 yards by himself, first QB with 400 pass / 200 rush yards (ended with 199 though).  13 touchdowns through 2 games.

Just scrolled through the schedules for today, I couldn't really find a compelling matchup amongst all the games? Only one of any interest is UCF - Michigan---

Yeah...that's the problem with having an awesome first weekend of NCAAF.  If you don't follow up with good matchups the next week, especially when it is NFL opening weekend, you get less viewers for week 2 than you would have normally.  Seems like the whole top 25 is playing Girl Scout troops this weekend.

UF is in the process of whipping that Kentucky ass. 30 straight victories over UK, longest active streak in the FBS

This Utah v. BYU game is a turnover-fest and very chippy.  You'd expect Mormons to be a little nicer to each other.

This Utah v. BYU game is a turnover-fest and very chippy.  You'd expect Mormons to be a little nicer to each other.
Wow...6 interceptions, and now 2 BYU safeties got ejected over the course of 2 plays for targeting...neither of which were actually targeting.

Flipping back and forth between the Boise state and the Oregon game is killing my eyes.. Why can't Boise just have a green field like normal folks? And these god **** neon yellow uniforms for Oregon?

College gameday coming to Louisville for the first time ever.  Never thought they would be there for football before basketball (at the Yum Center) but it is happening.

Just scrolled through the schedules for today, I couldn't really find a compelling matchup amongst all the games? Only one of any interest is UCF - Michigan---
How the hell is UCF-TTUN of an interest?

I just have a bunch of friends who went there, always like to pull for the under dogs. well I actually always root against the panty waste Michigan  / northern teams in general

Back