College Football 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alabama, Louisville, and Michigan won.

Auburn, Kentucky, and Notre Dame lost.

If Ohio State would have lost, it would have been the ideal opening CFB weekend.

Hey, at least Ohio State beat the 2015 MAC Champions.  They also look much better than I thought they would given all that they lost last year.

That's more than can be said for the mighty SEC.

Big Ten Network, so pretty much the same thing.

Texas and Wisconsin go from unranked to #10 and #11 after one win.  Interesting.
I'm fine with LSU dropping, but neither should have vaulted up that high.  Especially TX, when Notre Dame proves to be a perpetual underachiever in bowl games.

Texas and Wisconsin go from unranked to #10 and #11 after one win.  Interesting.
You're **** right!

wisconsin_iphone_wallpaper-2_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

I'm fine with LSU dropping, but neither should have vaulted up that high.  Especially TX, when Notre Dame proves to be a perpetual underachiever in bowl games.
C'mon.  Give us a week.  You know our season doesn't have much else going for it...

I'm a big Charlie Strong fan since what he did here at UofL, I have just never seen a team jump that high from unranked before. 

^^^I still have very low expectations...I think maybe it was a courtesy nod because it was an awesome game.  In person, it was probably one of the best games that I have ever attended...and I sat next to a Notre Dame fan who dipped...

C'mon.  Give us a week.  You know our season doesn't have much else going for it...
I concur with willsee on this one.  I just don't buy into going from laughing stock of the Big 12 to a top 10 team with one win.  That said, I'm tired of seeing TX falter compared to what they were a few years ago, and I'd like to see them be a contender again to give the Big 12 a boost.  I hope Houston goes to the Big 12 for the same reason, though I still don't forgive Tom Herman for leaving Ohio State.  That guy is frickin' incredible.

I concur with willsee on this one.  I just don't buy into going from laughing stock of the Big 12 to a top 10 team with one win.  That said, I'm tired of seeing TX falter compared to what they were a few years ago, and I'd like to see them be a contender again to give the Big 12 a boost.  I hope Houston goes to the Big 12 for the same reason, though I still don't forgive Tom Herman for leaving Ohio State.  That guy is frickin' incredible.
Everything I read about him makes him more awesome.

http://www.campusrush.com/houston-cougars-football-beat-okalahoma-upset-1998298989.html

That said Louisville is going to beat them at the end of the year.

Back