COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized I'll get to Vegas just in time to place bets on Michigan State to win the Rose Bowl. Go State!

All I can say is for Texas to keep its money grubbing mitts away from Coach Dantonio!

Sparty on

Roll Tide (your sorry losing @sses outta here)! :bananapowerslide:

Couldn't happened to a more deserving coach / team IMO :p

Now we just need an FSU win in the BCS Chumpionship to declare that the SEC has been dethroned.

Ha ha, bama. No love for them even from an SEC grad. However, go auburn tigers / plainsmen / war eagle and get that win.

Win, lose or draw, the SEC is still the dominant conference. :p

im gonna break ranks and pull for FSU, I am so fucking tired of Auburn (& my Auburn "friends") AU just has no class IMHO

Cam Newton - Thief kicked out of another program

Whoever their current GQ is - Similar criminal kicked out of UGA..

FSU probably no better but go Noles!

Saban has a couple of serious issues with his teams. #1 is kickers. Starting against LSU two years ago, and continuing up to the missed FG at the end of the first half in the Sugar Bowl. There is no effing excuse for a college program with that kind of reputation to have such a huge hole. #2 is motivation. He seems to only be motivated by national championships. Three years ago, when Bama missed the NCG, Utah decided to actually play to win and whooped up on the Tide. Sure enough, same thing happens this year. I'm sure Saban gets a bonus for winning a NCG...he should have to return some of his paycheck for losing a lesser bowl game.

Glad I didn't watch last night's game. They still have no defense whatsoever at LB, corner, and safety positions, and Luke Fickell needs to be fired within the week. Oh well, it's all moot. Football season was over after the Michigan State game. I've yet to watch a single BCS bowl, and don't plan on starting now.

Didn't MSU just give Dantonio and his coaching staff a massive raise following the Rose Bowl?

Back