Clock?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baydog

Reaction score
What happened to the "You've been waiting....." count up clock? Here in Iowa, we are still waiting and I need the clock to fuel my anger toward the board for being last in the nation to know. Hey, "last in the nation to know", wouldn't that be a great slogan for new vehicle license plates?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the "You've been waiting....." count up clock? Here in Iowa, we are still waiting and I need the clock to fuel my anger toward the board for being last in the nation to know. Hey, "last in the nation to know", wouldn't that be a great slogan for new vehicle license plates?
I agree on bringing back the clock. I am still waiting in Rhode Island as well. We'll see who is the "last nation to know." I hope it's you!....kidding.

I'm still waiting here in California too. Our bin of mail that went out on Monday is still not here in So Cal.

I agree on bringing back the clock. I am still waiting in Rhode Island as well. We'll see who is the "last nation to know." I hope it's you!....kidding.
Any idea when you expect to get your results in RI? I would think with the technological advances that the delivery of results would be quicker than before. Maybe the Post Office should bring back the Pony Express. AAAARRRGGGHHHH

Any idea when you expect to get your results in RI? I would think with the technological advances that the delivery of results would be quicker than before. Maybe the Post Office should bring back the Pony Express. AAAARRRGGGHHHH
Ha yeah I know. The board said not until after the Jan 19th meeting which is in another week. Although in past years they have released them before the meeting, so we'll see. Anyway it's getting tough to wait this long.

Ha yeah I know. The board said not until after the Jan 19th meeting which is in another week. Although in past years they have released them before the meeting, so we'll see. Anyway it's getting tough to wait this long.
We got word that IA mailed them today, may be RI will be Last in the nation to know. The race is on!

Back