• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Structural books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeedspeed

Reaction score
Civil/Structural books for sale:

Hello All, I have these books up for sale. I will ship for free to the 48 States. All books are in excellent/like new condition with no marks or highlights. If you have any questions, please let me know.

345 Solved Seismic Design Problems, 4th Edition [Paperback]

$10.00

PE Structural I Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback]

$37.00

Seismic Design of Building Structures: A Professional's Introduction to Earthquake Forces and Design Details, 8th ed. [Paperback]

$30.00

Seismic Principles Practice Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback]

$40.00

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers: Review for the Engineering Surveying Section of the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback]

$49.00

Civil Surveying Sample Exams: for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination[Paperback]

$39.00

Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-05) and Commentary (ACI 318R-05) [Paperback]

$140.00

Minimum Design Loads for Buildings And Other Structures: SEI/ASCE 7-05 (ASCE Standard No. 7-05) (ASCE Standard) [Paperback]

$79.00

2006 International Building Code - Softcover Version: Softcover Version (International Building Code) [Paperback]

$79.00

Do you still have this book available?

Seismic Design of Building Structures: A Professional's Introduction to Earthquake Forces and Design Details, 8th ed. [Paperback]

$30.00

Did you use that for the PE exam in October of 2010? Just curious if it was current enough as I know they have a 9th edition out now.

Let me know if the book is still available @ [email protected].

-Drew

Civil/Structural books for sale:
Hello All, I have these books up for sale. I will ship for free to the 48 States. All books are in excellent/like new condition with no marks or highlights. If you have any questions, please let me know.

345 Solved Seismic Design Problems, 4th Edition [Paperback]

$10.00

PE Structural I Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback]

$37.00

$30.00

Seismic Principles Practice Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback]

$40.00

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers: Review for the Engineering Surveying Section of the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, 2nd ed. [Paperback]

$49.00

Civil Surveying Sample Exams: for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination[Paperback]

$39.00

Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-05) and Commentary (ACI 318R-05) [Paperback]

$140.00

Minimum Design Loads for Buildings And Other Structures: SEI/ASCE 7-05 (ASCE Standard No. 7-05) (ASCE Standard) [Paperback]

$79.00

2006 International Building Code - Softcover Version: Softcover Version (International Building Code) [Paperback]

$79.00

Back