Civil PE sample Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blu1913

Ok, well all know the problems in the CERM are way too indepth for the actual test...but what about the Sample Exam by Lindeburg...seems the same way.

I was budgeting this saturday to be a test prep day and I was going to use this sample, just just quickly flipping through, it seems to be the saem difficulty....anyone?

I found that 2/8 problems (roughly speaking) in each area were WAY harder than what I would expect or had seen on other samples. The ENV was one case where there were more than 2 that way. I found the Lindberg PM problems in my section to be more inline with what I would expect than his AM questions.

-GT

I'll be taking the Lindeburg sample test this weekend mainly because I'm not sure if I should take Environmental or WR. I was planning to take ENV but a lot of people are saying the ENV test is a lot harder than the WR. They are also saying the way they grade ENV is different and it makes it harder to pass the test.... I don't know...... I'll let you know on Monday if it was worthy.

Back