Calling all PA PE's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridgewoman7

Reaction score
Looking for a little help from my fellow PA PE's...(please).

Sent my app. for Oct. '07 exam to NCEES mid-February. Got notification mid-March that everything was in order and that it was being forwarded to PA state board.

I know it's still early, but does anyone from PA have an E.T.A. on when the board sends out eligibility letters?

Thanks! :p

I don't have an exact ETA, but I remeber it being very quick....I was running late and barely made the deadline, but they turned around the application and notification pretty quick...

I sent my application in in November for the April exam. I go tthe notice saying that they were sending the application to the PA board in early December and then I didn't receive my notice to sit until middle of March. I would not worry to much about receiving your information to sit. If you need a contact at the PA board let me know and I can give it to you.

I assume the notification you say you got was from EES. If so, the one month timeframe sounds right.

With that said, I don't think you will hear fron the state board until late August, or early Sept.

I just took the PE on April 20th, and I did not get my letter from the PA state board until March 13th.

I got really worried because that letter said you must register for the exam with EES by March 1st. I immediately called in a panic, but they (EES) did not care.

Anyway, I think you'll have a long wait.

I sent in my app in December for the April PE. I got notification from NCEES that they accepted my app (and subsequently cashed my $100 check) in January (the board meets at the end of the month). I then got the registration in the mail sometime late in February. Another $230 later I was registered. I got final paperwork in March.

Brian

Back