CALIFORNIA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe poorly planned vacations by the (probably) few people who are in charge of releasing. shrug.

Argh!

Welp, guess I'm gonna just break away and eat lunch. That ought to take my mind off of it for at least an hour

Can we just flood the Cali board with phone calls, that might actually get them moving...

Is it safe to assume someone from Cali board screwed up and did not respond to NCEES's request and we will not get anything until they do?

@RBHeadge PE any suggestions?  Is this a common theme on release day?
Every session, there is one state, where NCEES/State/CTS/PCS point fingers at each other and say someone else is to blame. Usually takes a week to sort out. This year, a few states are having that problem. It's almost always something going on at the State or PCS/CTS, and not an issue at NCEES.

I don't know any of the specifics of this situation, but I'm inclined to believe Keshia on this one.

Please don't harass anyone though! What ever this issue is, they'll get it sorted out. And calling every 5 minutes only slows things down.

Can we just flood the Cali board with phone calls, that might actually get them moving...
Don't do that. You are going to have to deal with the board and its inefficiencies quite a bit in the future. Don't want to piss them off. I know how restless you feel waiting for results, but whatever it is, it will get resolved soon. 

So, my friend who took his P.E. exam in San Francisco (same as me) called the California board to see if he can apply for the EIT there since he only has the Texas EIT, and the lady ask for his last name to see whom he should be directed to, and she asked if he also want to apply for the licensing there and the state exam? He said no, I did not pass the P.E. yet, and she said “Yes you did” he was screaming all over the place...before he realized he was dreaming at the office...

Now my heart beat is at 1800 because of this foul !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back