CALIFORNIA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up and checked NCEES. Almost passed out looking at the screen..for it to say "Results Pending"
Anxiety level is over 9000
Back to listening to my mandatory OSHA 10hr training
I'm dying over here.  I just need to know if I'm studying again or not.  I'm beat up now.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results. I remember my waiting days from last year. 

I just passed CA state specific exams. Contact me for discounted Seismic (EET) and Surveying (Reza) exam preparation materials. These are all you need to pass the state specific exams. Advising/insights into the exam and other pdf resources come free with these materials. 

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results. I remember my waiting days from last year. 

I just passed CA state specific exams. Contact me for discounted Seismic (EET) and Surveying (Reza) exam preparation materials. These are all you need to pass the state specific exams. Advising/insights into the exam and other pdf resources come free with these materials. 
This is a bad place for advertising

This is a bad place for advertising
I do not see as advertising. If I want to sell these books, I can sell it to ebay/craigslist (I have cut down prices upto 50%). However, I am spending time here and offering these (including my pdf resources) to fellow EB members because this forum helped me tremendously in being a PE. Just trying to give back: as I mentioned, I am available to answer any questions/share insights into the exam. 

I do not see as advertising. If I want to sell these books, I can sell it to ebay/craigslist (I have cut down prices upto 50%). However, I am spending time here and offering these (including my pdf resources) to fellow EB members because this forum helped me tremendously in being a PE. Just trying to give back: as I mentioned, I am available to answer any questions/share insights into the exam. 
Well I mean bad timing at least..... we are all dying to see the results

Hey, can you PM with price for the Surveying book(s)?  Does it include the practice exams?  Sorry, for some reason I was unable to PM you.

I contacted the California board... they said they have absolutely nothing to do with releasing the results.  They don't even have to acknowledge an email from NCEES... NCEES is the one who releasing the results as they choose.
maaaaaaaaaaaan, talking about finger pointing...................

I contacted the California board... they said they have absolutely nothing to do with releasing the results.  They don't even have to acknowledge an email from NCEES... NCEES is the one who releasing the results as they choose.
That is what I thought too, didn't want to argue with her though

Back