California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know if that first email will have the results of all 3 exams we as californians are lucky enough to take?? I hope we don't have to go throught this email waiting game 3 times (8 hour, survey & seismic)???

anybody got a clue??

I think that will depend on how you took the supplemental exams. I took the exams through Prometric, and they mail thier results. They do not release them in any sort of electronic form.

does anybody know if that first email will have the results of all 3 exams we as californians are lucky enough to take?? I hope we don't have to go throught this email waiting game 3 times (8 hour, survey & seismic)???

anybody got a clue??
Unless things have changed, you should get your NCEES 8 hr e-mailed results near/on the same day your Survey/Seismic results are placed in the mail (to be received 1-3 days later). If you think you passed all three exams, you can watch the registered engineer data base for your name before receiving all results.

Thank goodness I am on leave from Wednesday so have plenty to get done at work in time, just barely distracts me from refreshing every 2mins!

So, if I can register the PE exam in the next April at NCEES website, does it mean I fail the exam?
No. I remember having the same question. I unfortunately had to take the exam twice, and the first time I never got any notices for training or to register for the next exam. The second time when I passed, I got advertisements for study courses and registration info. So ignore the mailers and ads it’s just marketing. Good luck to you.

Hopefully the results are released for CA before the end of the world... I can die happy once i know i have fulfilled my PE status!

My previously mild and controllable OCD personality trait is coming out in full force due to all this waiting.

My rarely if ever controllable OCD trait is flaring as bad as it has ever been right now.

i just called again and got same crappy message...results will be out in two weeks....

i just called again and got same crappy message...results will be out in two weeks....
Bah!~ I guess i'll give the F5 key a rest then... but then again, i wonder how accurate that message is.... <maniacally depresses F5 key>

I dont have any inside contact...i called operator and she gave me same answer second time....

I wish we could talk to one of the actual Board Members and have them explain why is it that NCEES sent the Board the Results on 12/12/2012, and after 3 business days CA is still stuck on stupid!!!...They need to get their act together. I would never call them, because I would blow a fuse and unleash a fury of cuss words, if they told me another 2 weeks, especially with us knowing that NCEES has had the results since last wednesday. Truly CA is stupid!

In other news, I've memorized all of the PEs with the same last name as me from checking the license lookup......

Well I can see where this is going...good night and good luck everyone. See you back at work in the morning.

Ibkid - email me your telephone number at [email protected] and I would be happy to call you and explain why the Board is still "...stuck on stupid." And I'm sure that you would not explode with a bunch of cuss words because a PROFESSIONAL would not do that.

I realize that it is difficult to wait and everyone is anxious to know their results, but everyone calling the Board will just continue to interrupt the process and may cause additional delays in the release.

Randykong2010 and others that wish to truly understand why there is a delay after NCEES releases the results to the licensing boards, it is primarily due to the simple fact that it is the licensing boards that make the final determination on the results. Additionally, with states that have a large candidate population, the data needs to be verified once it is imported into the licensing systems ensuring that all requirements have been met by you, the candidate, prior to releasing the results.

Back