CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The announcement last fall was that they would mail the letters on January 28 and you could request a duplicate letter (in case you never got the first one) on February 2. (or something like that)
Is today the day they decide on the cut score? Are there really people deciding my fate, right now?

I really don't want to end up back in Pomona in April. And I'd like to unpack the cart of books that's been sitting in my office for the past three months.
I believe your fate was already decided yesterday.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/board_meetings/...1-08_agenda.pdf

A person on the infamous "Other Board" just posted that he called the board and they told him they were mailing all the results out today. So you could possibly get them by tomorrow.

Good luck all!

A person on the infamous "Other Board" just posted that he called the board and they told him they were mailing all the results out today. So you could possibly get them by tomorrow.
Good luck all!
What a brave soul that guy. Which one is the infamous other board the "p-p-i" board? I guess the self edit answered my question...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Of course, I'm assuming he's telling the truth.
LOL! I know. I wouldnt want to call but maybe I will. Do you dare calling them? Should I call for the engineerboard folks peace of mind? LOL!

LOL! I know. I wouldnt want to call but maybe I will. Do you dare calling them? Should I call for the engineerboard folks peace of mind? LOL!
Just confirmed it that they are sending the result letters to the post office today!!!!!! CRAP!!! Im going out of town tonite for the weekend! I cant handle the fact that I might get my results tomarrow and not be home! :brickwall:

If we go to the Licence Look Up page for California, it says the last updated date as 24th jan'08. What does that mean???????????

I am hoping that website is still not updated

The Licence lookup page now has been updated to 25th Jan 2008. But I am not sure if it returns any information about new PEs.

The Licence lookup page now has been updated to 25th Jan 2008. But I am not sure if it returns any information about new PEs.

The data base has not been updated yet with new PE's. Im watching the EE numbers and they have not changed yet.

Got my letter in the mail this morning....failed...passed everything but the surveying. I missed it by 20 pts, (most being in the office procedures section) guess I should of allocated more than 1% of my total study time into studying for the surveying section :brickwall:

Got my letter in the mail this morning....failed...passed everything but the surveying. I missed it by 20 pts, (most being in the office procedures section) guess I should of allocated more than 1% of my total study time into studying for the surveying section :brickwall:

what was the cut score on the surveying?

Thanks, the information helps.

got my result...

Envi --- 88

Geo --- 50

Str ---- 63

Trans -- 38

WR ---- 75

Traffic --- 78

planning/const ---50

Des/safety ---- 89

Geo tech --- 33

WR ------ 75

sesimic 140/292.....and surveying very bad....101/300....my first attempt...any advice....

I know it is disappointing, but technically you did pass two exams. Sorry you have to wait, but congrats on the tests you did pass.

got my result...
Envi --- 88

Geo --- 50

Str ---- 63

Trans -- 38

WR ---- 75

Traffic --- 78

planning/const ---50

Des/safety ---- 89

Geo tech --- 33

WR ------ 75

sesimic 140/292.....and surveying very bad....101/300....my first attempt...any advice....
What was the cut score for Seismic? Anybody know?

Back