California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we could do that with the new system. After you pass all three exams (at least I am speaking for Civil), we can apply for license. 
True. But again I applied the old way back in 2016 to take in April of 2017... Failed then... took a year off (bad idea)... Failed again (did no studying cause I was in the thick that whole year)... And now I wait.. 3rd times the charms right?

I was really hoping CA would release the results so that I could just get it over. Now I am guessing they are respecting the national day of mourning. I read CA was the first one to release the info last time. I'm going to wait for 2 more minutes and then will sign off the forum and NCEES windows.

I was really hoping CA would release the results so that I could just get it over. Now I am guessing they are respecting the national day of mourning. I read CA was the first one to release the info last time. I'm going to wait for 2 more minutes and then will sign off the forum and NCEES windows.
I don't think the CA Board has ever been the FIRST Board to release information. They've only started releasing on the first day results are made available to them since they decoupled the P.E. exam from the state specific seismic and surveying exams. Meanwhile, there has pretty much always been a Board in a time zone ahead of Pacific time that released before CA.

That being said, I wouldn't totally give up hope for some time this afternoon.

I am also giving up on the results for today
So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely

So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely
aww man. it would have been great to get the results today, just cause the nerves are wrecking me. but thanks for calling in and getting that update. a relief to know that tomorrow will be the last ultimate day to see our results!! good luck everyone.

why don't they work on the engineers first is the real issue here -_-
Sooner or later we will all find out. I say that as I sweat profusely and haven't been able to eat all day and will probably not be able to sleep tonight. But this is fine. Everything is fine 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
Back